Mark your calendars for Saturday, August 14 for a movie experience at Camp Belzer! The Crossroads of America Council, Boy Scouts of America are hosting a drive-in movie night featuring Jungle Book (the 2016 version) for just $15 per car. Each prepaid ticket includes admission for one vehicle (up to 8 people) and free popcorn for this fun movie night at Belzer.
Jungle Book Movie Night at Camp Belzer – Saturday, August 14th
- Parking opens at 8:00pm with the moving starting at 9:30 (or at dusk)
- The event will end no later than 11:30 pm
- Tickets are $15 for vehicles up to 8 people – passenger vans, busses or larger vehicles are subject to increased fees
- Pre-paid tickets include parking, the movie and free popcorn for each person in the vehicle (six ticket maximum)
- Concessions will be open for movie snacks
- Pre-paid ticket registration closes on Friday, August 13 at 5pm.
- Tickets can be purchased at the door at the day of the event
Camp Belzer is located at 6102 Boy Scout Road, Indianapolis 46226.
Summer isn’t over just yet! Load up the car with all the cozy blankets and bring your family out for a movie night under the stars at Camp Belzer.
For more details and to get your tickets to the movie night at Belzer event, visit their website here.
About the Crossroads of America Council
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, Crossroads of America Council, Boy Scouts of America serves the youth and adult volunteers in 26 counties in central Indiana. Their mission is to provide character development, citizenship training, and growth in physical, mental and spiritual fitness, to help create the next generation of leaders. Their program opportunities for young men and women, ages 6-20, include Cub Scouting, Scouts BSA, Venturing, Exploring, STEM Scouts and Reaching for Tomorrow.