The Indianapolis Colts continue to provide family friendly opportunities that will benefit area families this year at Lucas Oil Stadium. Get ready because game day is going to be an amazing experience for everyone in the family. Here are seven things to know when taking your family to an Indianapolis Colts game!
- Infants at Homes Games: Children aged 24 months and younger do not need tickets to attend home Colts games when accompanied by a parent or guardian. Children 25 months and older will still need regularly-priced tickets.
- Youth Gameday Giveaway: During this season, a special Colts coloring book and crayons will be available for all children ages 15 and under. Note that there is a limit of one item per child per game, and the child must be present to redeem the item. These items will be available at any Guest Services kiosk in the stadium.
- Colts Kids’ Club Meal: Special Colts Kids’ Club Meals – consisting of a hot dog, apple slices, string cheese and apple juice – are available on game days for $8. Kids’ Meals can be purchased at Concession Stands 108, 124, 148, 331, 513 and 540, as well as the East & West Club Street Grill.
- “First Colts Game” Pins: For those attending their first Colts game, “My First Colts Game” pins will be available at any Guest Services kiosk in the stadium and come a personal certificate too. The team offers special birthday pins to fans celebrating a birthday at a home game.
- American Family Insurance Touchdown Town: Visit the American Family Insurance Touchdown Town with the whole family to enjoy live music, kids activities, food and drinks, and more! Free and open to the public, American Family Insurance Touchdown Town opens 2.5 hours before kickoff and closes 30 minutes prior to kickoff.
- Mamava Lactation Stations: The Colts installed three lactation pods at the stadium, providing an option for nursing mothers who prefer a private location to breastfeed or pump at games or other stadium events. Created by Mamava, the suites are self-contained pods with comfortable seating, a fold-down table, interior lighting, an electrical outlet, a USB port and a door that can be locked for privacy. Nursing mothers are welcome to bring their breast pumps to Lucas Oil Stadium. While breast pumps are not subject to the clear bag policy, they will be subject to search at the gates (any gate may be used for entry).
The three pods are located at:
- Street Level, southwest corner near Section 132.
- Street level, northeast corner outside of Sections 108-110.
- Terrace Level, southeast corner outside of Sections 518/619.
Note that in addition to the pods, the Mother’s Room is another private lactation area, located on the Loge Level next to the stadium administrative offices near Sections 307/407.
7. Child Wristbands: During game days and other events at Lucas Oil Stadium, guests may request a wristband for themselves and their child, which includes the guest’s name, seat location and a preferred phone number to be contacted if the child is lost.
Guests may pick up wristbands from Guest Services kiosks located at:
- Street Level, southeast corner near Section 121
- Street Level, southwest corner near Section 135
- Club/Log Level, southwest corner adjacent to Section 330
- Terrace Level, northwest corner by elevator lobby across from Section 519
- Terrace Level, southeast corner by elevator lobby across from Section 545
We are so excited to cheer on our Colts this season and can’t wait to make it a family day of fun too!
Share with us – are you taking your family to an Indianapolis Colts game this year?
More details on these 2021 gameday offerings, as well as other gameday information, will be available at Colts.com/gameday.