Mark your calendars – the 2022 Indianapolis Colts Training Camp, presented by Koorsen Fire & Security, is back at Grand Park in Westfield for another year of fun! We are so excited for the return of Training Camp! Fans of all ages are welcome for practice and enjoy a number of different activities as Colts City will be back a filled with fun for the family. Colts Camp begins July 27 and will run through August 25.
Here are a few important things about Training Camp before you go:
- Tickets are FREE and REQUIRED for all fans, regardless of age, for each day of Training Camp. You can get your tickets here.
- Autograph Policy: Autographs will only be available AFTER practice. Please note that autographs are not guaranteed and are based on player availability. To ensure the safety of all attendees, there will be no standing in front of the bleachers at any time.
- ADA Seating: There will be seating for ADA patrons located on the south end of the general seating grandstand. The front row will also be available for ADA seating. Seating is available on a first come, first serve basis, and may not be reserved. ADA parking is available located in Lot G via E. 186th St
- This is a CASHLESS facility – credit cards will ONLY be accepted at the Colts City Concessions and Colts Pro Shop.
- The Clear Bag Policy will be enforced at all Training Camp practices.
- Concessions: As previously mentioned, there will be concessions available in Colts City. No food or drink, including coolers, will be permitted into Training Camp practices.
- Parking Information: There is $5 Fan Parking in Lots E, G and F with overflow in Lot C when needed. You can pre-purchase parking in advance (which we highly recommend!) here.
- Inclement Weather: If outdoor practice is canceled due to inclement weather, it will be moved indoors. Due to capacity limits, only a limited number of fans will be permitted into the Events Center.
The Training Camp Theme days are as follows:
- Camp Kickoff – Wed., July 27
- Kids Day, presented by Riley Children’s Health – Thurs., July 28
- Back Together Saturday – Sat., July 30
- Salute to Service Day – Wed., Aug. 3
- Giveback Sunday, presented by Meijer – Sun., Aug. 7
- Fan Appreciation Day, presented by CenterPoint Energy – Wed., Aug. 17
- “Thirsty Thursday,” presented by Bud Light – Thurs., Aug. 18
You can get the full schedule here.
Colts City will be back this year!
Colts City is a family-friendly activity zone located just behind the practice field bleachers. Within Colts City, fans can enjoy interactive experiences for all ages! It will be open each day practice is open to the public and daily activities will include:
- Colts Play 60 Field, featuring football drills, 40-yard dash & punt returns
- Colts In Motion, presented by Belle Tire, the team’s interactive traveling experience
- Photo opportunities
- Interactive partner displays and exhibits
- Free Giveaways
Note that the final day of Colts City will be August 18th.
To download your FREE, General Admission tickets for the Indianapolis Colts Training Camp today or for more details, check out the links below!