Our favorite local businesses are slowly but surely opening up! On Tuesday, June 16th Conner Prairie will once again open for business – but with several new procedures and protocols in place. Looking to place a safe visit with your family? Here are the details you need to know before planning a trip to Conner Prairie.
- Right now tickets are sold only ONLINE and for TWO sessions: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm and 1:30 – 4:30 pm. The grounds will be CLEARED at 1:00 pm to be cleaned.
- Each session is capped at 600 guests and you can enter at any time during your booked session.
Hours of Operation
- MEMBERS ONLY DAYS: Tuesday & Wednesday 10:00am-1:00pm and this begins on June 16th.
- GENERAL PUBLIC DAYS: Thursday -Sunday 10:00am-1:00pm OR 1:30pm-4:30pm, beginning June 18, 2020 which is when Conner Prairie is open to general public and also members
- FAMILY NIGHT: Thursday 6:00pm-9:00pm, beginning June 18, 2020 and this is open to general public and members. The 1859 Balloon Voyage is scheduled to fly but weather permitting this excursion.
- MASK REQUIREMENTS FOR GUESTS + STAFF – Conner Prairie will display signage asking guests to comply with CDC recommendations regarding wearing of masks.
- All front-line, guest-facing staff will wear masks and be separated from guests by a barrier placing them at least 6 feet away from guests.
- Hand sanitizer will be located throughout the grounds.
- The Welcome Center Mom’s Room and River Crossing Mom’s Room will be made available by request to families in need of changing and breastfeeding locations.
- Staff and guests will have access to public restrooms located on our grounds that will be regularly cleaned.
- Conner Prairie Store will operate in a tented location adjacent to Heartland Barn, similar to Headless Horseman.
- Conner Prairie will only accept credit card payments for all transactions, no cash accepted.
- The Cafe on the Commons will provide food and beverages within guidance from governmental officials.
- If you are interested in bringing your own food, outdoor lunch locations will be located on the map around Clowes Commons and Featherston Barn for families and group picnics.
For more information about planning a trip to Conner Prairie, visit Conner Prairie online.