Who else is totally addicted to podcasts? I’m obsessed. You’ll usually find me listening to a podcast while in the shower, getting ready for work, fixing dinner or driving. They either make me laugh, motivate me, help me learn how to be more healthy, make me cry, or all of the above (and best of all is that they’re FREE!)
Here’s the lineup of some of my favorites:
• For the Love with Jen Hatmaker
• Oprah Super Soul Conversations
• RISE Together with Rachel & Dave Hollis (author of “Girl, Wash Your Face)
• Happier with Gretchen Rubin
• The GOOP Podcast
• Magic Lessons with Elizabeth Gilbert
• The MindyBodyGreen Podcast
• How I Built This with Guy Raz
• The Turquoise Table with Kritin Schell
• (And one for your kids from NPR) Wow in the World
I strongly believe in the power of personal development and having a growth mindset–creating the habit of listening to a podcast while mommying will lead to a growth mindset. You got this, mama!
Do you podcast too? Let me know what you like to listen to! Leave a comment below or tell us on our Facebook page. I’m always looking for recommendations!